Outsoursing means personnel withdrawal from client's staff and their employment into contractor’s staff. An outsourced employee continues working at their previous job and fulfilling the same tasks, but employer’s rights and obligations are legally assigned to the contractor.
You may need outsoursing services if:
- you need to reduce the workload on HR and account departments;
- your top management needs to focus on strategic goals;
- your company has legal limits on a number of personnel;
- your company expands its business area and enters the regional market without legal registration of a representation office or affiliate;
- you consider transferring your obligations under non-permanent and seasonal work contracts;
- you need personnel for a specific period of time (project work or seasonal activity).
By outsoursing your personnel, Action provides the following services: staff employment, HR document flow and accounting services, including wages accounting and payment within agreed timeframes; HR document logistics between cities, personnel recruitment and replacement; training, logistics, weekly field reporting; purchase or production of uniform for retail stores, and information support for field personnel (website and hot line)
Our agency can be well trusted with any challenge. Action is the leader in marketing services in Russia – confirmed by official RAMS researches (RAMS – Russian Association of Marketing Services).